PeaCounter.com: Meal Planning & Nutrition Analysis
No registration needed to:
- Look up the nutrient amounts as listed by the USDA Nutrient Database for specific foods.
- Look up the Dietary Reference Intake (DRI) for a given nutrient.
- Calculate caloric requirements, physical activity level, and body mass index (BMI).
- Convert measurements for height, weight, vitamin D, cholesterol, vitamin B12, energy, ideal body weight, BMI.
Free registration allows you to:
- Create a list of foods eaten in one day (a meal plan), and compare nutrient amounts to daily recommendations.
- Have up to 10 free meal plans per user account.
PeaCounter.com was created by Jack Norris, Registered Dietitian for nutrition professionals and consumers.