PeaCounter.com: Meal Planning & Nutrition Analysis
No registration needed to:
- Look up the nutrient amounts as listed by the USDA Nutrient Database for specific foods.
- Look up the Dietary Reference Intake (DRI) for a given nutrient.
- Calculate caloric requirements, physical activity level, and body mass index (BMI).
- Convert measurements for height, weight, vitamin D, cholesterol, vitamin B12, energy, ideal body weight, BMI.
Free registration allows you to:
- Create a list of foods eaten in one day (a meal plan), and compare nutrient amounts to daily recommendations.
- Have up to 10 free meal plans per user account.
$25 per year allows you to:
- Create an unlimited number of meal plans for an unlimited number of personal profiles, all in the same user account.
PeaCounter.com was created by Jack Norris, Registered Dietitian for nutrition professionals and consumers.